Ninho powdered milk cake is a delicious dessert that has been a huge hit among sweet lovers.
Powdered milk cake
Here is a simple, easy and delicious Ninho Milk Cake recipe for you to try:
- Ingredients for the cake batter
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups of sifted wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Ingredients for filling and topping
1 can of condensed milk
1 can of cream
1 cup of Ninho powdered milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a round pan (approximately 24 cm) with butter and wheat flour.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and oil to the egg and sugar mixture, mixing well until incorporated.
- Gradually add the sifted wheat flour and yeast to the dough, mixing gently to avoid lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- While the cake bakes, prepare the filling and topping. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, cream and Ninho powdered milk until you obtain a homogeneous cream. Reserve.
- Remove the cake from the oven when ready and let it cool for a few minutes.
- While the cake is still warm, cut it in half, creating two layers.
- Spread part of the Ninho cream over the first layer of cake.
- Place the other half of the cake on top and cover it with the remaining cream, spreading it evenly.
- If desired, decorate the cake with Ninho powdered milk sifted on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving so that the cream becomes more consistent and the flavor of Ninho milk is well developed.