Make a pineapple ice cream dessert for your weekend! Grab your pineapple and let’s go!
Pineapple Ice Cream
Check out the list of ingredients that were used to prepare this Pineapple Ice Cream.
1 ripe pineapple
1 can condensed milk (395g)
1 can of cream (200g)
1/2 cup sugar (optional, depending on how sweet the pineapple is)
Juice of 1 lemon (optional, to enhance the pineapple flavor)
- Peel the pineapple, remove the core and cut it into small pieces.
- In a blender or food processor, place the pineapple pieces and blend until smooth.
- Add condensed milk and cream to the beaten pineapple. If you like, add sugar to adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- If you want a hint of citrus, squeeze lemon juice into the mixture. This will help bring out the pineapple flavor.
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender again until they are well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a suitable freezer container.
- Cover the container with a lid or cling film to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Place in the freezer and let it freeze for at least 4 hours or until it reaches the consistency of ice cream.
- After that time, your pineapple ice cream will be ready to enjoy!