Let’s make a Blender Orange Cake with this simple and easy recipe. A great cake for your morning and afternoon coffee:
Orange Cake Blender
To make your Blender Orange Cake you will need to use the ingredients below and follow the preparation instructions.
1 medium orange (with peel)
1 cup of oil
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin with butter and flour.
- Wash the orange well, cut it into pieces and remove the seeds. Do not peel the orange, as we will use the peel to add flavor.
- In a blender, place the eggs, cut orange (with peel), oil and sugar. Beat everything until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift the wheat flour.
- Pour the blender mixture over the sifted flour and mix well until the dough is uniform.
- Add the baking powder to the dough and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before unmolding.
- If you wish, you can make a topping of powdered sugar mixed with orange juice to drizzle over the cake when it is completely cool.
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!