This cold truffled Ninho Milk dessert is fantastic and will definitely be a huge hit!
Ninho Truffle Milk Iced Dessert
This cold truffled Ninho Milk dessert is one of the easiest out there!
1 cup of Ninho Milk/powdered milk
1 package of unflavored gelatin
1 box of condensed milk
1 box of cream
300 ml of milk
- Ganache Ingredients
80g semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 box of cream
- Prepare the gelatin according to the package instructions and let it hydrate for 5 minutes. Heat in a bain-marie or in the microwave every 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the milk, cream, condensed milk, powdered milk and hydrated gelatin to the blender.
- Blend for 2 minutes with the blender closed, transfer the mixture to a plate and set aside.
- Add the chopped semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 box of cream, melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave every 30 seconds and mix well.
- Add the ganache on top of the mixture in the dish and leave the dessert in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After the truffled Ninho Milk dessert has a firm and cold consistency, it is ready to serve.