Make a Ninho Milk Sweet for parties or to enjoy! Check out the selected recipe:
Nest Milk Sweet
See the list of ingredients needed to make your Ninho Milk Sweet. Follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
1 can of condensed milk (approximately 395g)
1 cup powdered milk (Ninho Milk)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Crystal sugar or colored sprinkles (optional, for decoration)
- In a non-stick pan, place the condensed milk and butter.
- Place over low heat and stir constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue stirring until the mixture starts to come away from the bottom of the pan and reaches the brigadeiro point, which takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered milk (Leite Ninho).
- Stir well until the dough is homogeneous and all the ingredients are well incorporated. The mixture should be firm but still pliable.
- Let the dough cool slightly until it is secure enough to handle with your hands.
- Grease your hands with a little butter or oil to prevent the dough from sticking, and then make small balls with the dough.
- If desired, roll the balls in crystal sugar or decorate with colorful sprinkles.
- Place the sweets in paper cups and let them cool completely before serving.
- Once cold, the powdered milk sweets will be ready to be enjoyed.