Make a really good cassava cake with this simple and easy recipe! Learn it:
Check out the ingredients needed to make your cassava cake. Instructions are below:
500g grated cassava (cassava or cassava)
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
Butter and wheat flour to grease the pan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round pan with butter and sprinkle with wheat flour.
- Peel the manioc and grate finely. If the manioc is very wet, you can squeeze it in a clean cloth to remove excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and oil to the egg and sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Add the grated cassava to the liquid mixture and stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the baking powder and a pinch of salt, mixing gently.
- Pour the dough into the greased pan and place in the preheated oven. Bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool before unmolding.
- Serve the cassava cake at room temperature, cut into pieces. You can sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired.