Check out this practical and delicious recipe for a lemon cake made without eggs with incredible results!
Lemon Cake (Without Eggs)
Every bite of this lemon cake is raving!
2 cups wheat flour (tea)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup (tea) of sugar
240 ml of milk
Zest of 1 Tahiti lemon
- Add the butter or margarine and sugar to a bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Add the milk and mix. Add the lemon zest and mix again.
- Put the wheat flour and mix. Add the baking soda and mix to homogenize.
- In a greased shape with butter or margarine and infarcted pour all the dough.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 200º₢ for about 40 minutes and it’s ready.