Check out how easy it is to make a homemade marshmallow that is tasty, fluffy and much tastier than the industrialized one!
This homemade marshmallow recipe makes a lot and you only need a few ingredients to make it!
250 ml of boiling water
500 grams of refined sugar
1 package of gelatin of any flavor
2 packages of 12 g each of unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon of sugar with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to coat the marshmallows (optional)
- Add boiling water and flavored gelatin to the mixer and stir until dissolved. Add the unflavored gelatin and stir again.
- Add the sugar and beat for about 8 minutes, until the mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a pan greased with butter or margarine and smooth it well with a spatula.
- Leave the dessert covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until it has a firm consistency.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cornstarch mixture on top, unmold the candy and sprinkle the mixture on the other side as well (optional).
- Cut the dessert into cubes with a knife greased with butter or margarine and the homemade marshmallow is ready.