Learn how to make a tasty and refreshing homemade ice cream without emulsifier that is super creamy!
Homemade Ice Cream (Without Emulsifier)
In addition to being a creamy and tasty delight, this homemade ice cream makes 3 liters!
500 ml of milk
1 packet of powdered juice
1 box of cream
1 box of condensed milk
Confectionery to taste (optional)
- Add the milk, condensed milk, cream, powdered juice to a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and leave it in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until it starts to freeze (do not let it freeze completely).
- Cut the ice cream into cubes, transfer to a mixer and beat for at least 5 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Put some of the cream in the pot, then add some sprinkles. Repeat the layering process until all of the cream and sprinkles are used.
- Cover the pot, transfer it to the freezer and leave it for a few hours, or long enough for it to harden.
- When the mixture is firm and has the consistency of ice cream, the dessert is ready to be served.