Homemade garlic bread is a great option to save money on your barbecue. Check out the recipe, which is simple and easy to make!
Homemade Garlic Bread
Check out the list of ingredients that we will use to prepare your homemade garlic bread!
1 baguette or Italian bread (you can use your favorite bread)
100g softened butter
3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt to taste
Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- While the oven is heating, prepare the bread. Cut the baguette or Italian bread into diagonal slices, but without cutting all the way through, leaving the slices still attached at the base.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter, chopped garlic, parsley and a pinch of salt. If you like, you can add some grated Parmesan cheese to the mix for an extra touch of flavor.
- Using a knife or spoon, generously spread the garlic butter mixture between the bread slices, making sure the mixture gets well into the crevices.
- If desired, sprinkle a little more grated Parmesan cheese on top of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil, leaving the top exposed.
- Place the wrapped bread in the preheated oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the bread is heated through and the garlic butter is melted.
- If you want a more golden and crispy finish, you can open the foil in the last few minutes of baking and leave the bread in the oven for a few more minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and serve while it is still hot.