Learn how to make gourmet bicho de pé, a strawberry-flavored sweet similar to a brigadeiro, perfect for parties or to satisfy your sweet tooth in an easy way!
Gourmet Foot Bug
Making this gourmet foot bug recipe is so easy!
1/2 box of cream
1 can of condensed milk
1 tablespoon of butter
6 tablespoons of strawberry flavored Nesquik
100 grams of finely chopped white chocolate
Crystal sugar for icing at the end (optional)
- In a pan with the heat off add the cream, condensed milk and Nesquik. Mix very well until completely dissolved.
- Turn the heat to low, add the butter and chopped white chocolate and mix until melted.
- Change to medium heat and continue stirring continuously until the mixture thickens and comes away from the bottom of the pan easily.
- Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly. Cover with plastic film in contact with the surface and wait for it to cool completely.
- Take small portions of the dough with a spoon and roll them like you would with brigadeiro. Finish by passing the sweets in sugar and the standing animals are ready.