This delicious and practical frozen dessert combines the freshness of fruit and the irresistible flavor of chocolate!
Fruit and Chocolate Iced Dessert
This frozen fruit and chocolate dessert is a delicious sweet alternative to serve in hot weather!
1 tray of green grapes
3 trays of strawberries
3 boxes of cream
2 tablespoons of powdered milk
2 bars of milk chocolate
1 can of condensed milk
- Place the chopped strawberries and halved grapes without the seeds on a platter, mix and set aside.
- Add condensed milk, 2 boxes of cream and powdered milk to a pan. Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes without stopping stirring.
- Pour the cream over the chopped fruit in the dish, smooth the surface and leave to cool at room temperature.
- In another pan, place 1 box of cream, the chopped milk chocolate bars and stir continuously over the heat until it melts and forms a ganache.
- Cover the dessert with the ganache, leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and the cold dessert is ready to serve.