In addition to its practicality, this easy cassava cake has an incredible flavor and a dough with an unparalleled texture!
Easy Cassava Cake
With this easy cassava cake, snack time becomes even more delicious!
4 whole eggs
400 grams of grated cassava
50 grams of grated coconut
1/2 cup (tea) rice flour
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) sugar
1 tablespoon of chemical yeast
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Add eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, coconut milk to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the grated cassava, rice flour, chemical yeast and mix again.
- Add the grated coconut, mix until smooth and transfer to a greased and dusted pan.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 200º₢ for approximately 30 minutes.
- Wait for the cassava cake to cool a little before unmolding it and it is ready to serve.