The butter in this oven-baked dogfish recipe makes the fish even tastier and softer!
Dogfish Baked in the Oven with Butter
The taste of this dogfish roasted in the oven with butter is enough to make everyone want a second bite!
1 kilo of dogfish steaks
3 grated garlic cloves
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 chopped chili pepper
Vinegar or lemon juice to taste
Bahia seasoning to taste
Chimichurri to taste
olive oil to taste
salt to taste
- Wash the dogfish steaks, place them in a container and add the grated garlic, vinegar or lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix well, spread the spices on both sides of the slices and set aside for 20 minutes to absorb well.
- Place the butter at room temperature in a bowl, season with chimichurri, Bahian seasoning, chopped pepper, a pinch of salt, mix well and set aside.
- Grease a baking dish or refractory with butter, then place the dogfish slices and spread the seasoned butter over the fish.
- Completely cover with foil, shiny side inwards. Bake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for 15 minutes, remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the dogfish from the oven when it is golden and the recipe is ready to be served.