Learn how to make delicious and practical crispy chicken rings for a snack or an irresistible snack!
Crispy Chicken Rings
After trying these crispy chicken rings, they will definitely become part of your everyday life!
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and place in a food processor. Add the chopped onion, grated garlic and breadcrumbs.
- Cook the peeled potato with a little salt until soft and transfer to the processor.
- Add the chives, salt and black pepper to taste and process until a homogeneous dough forms.
- Make balls with the dough, knead them and remove the middle with a bottle cap to form rings (or shape into whatever shape you prefer).
- Place the rings side by side in a container lined with baking paper, cover and leave in the freezer for an hour (just to firm up).
- Dip the rings in wheat flour, then in beaten eggs and finally in breadcrumbs. Repeat the process with all the rings.
- Fry the rings in a frying pan with hot oil over medium heat until they are golden, being careful not to burn them.
- Remove the chicken rings with a slotted spoon and let the excess oil drain. Transfer them to a plate with paper towel and they are ready to serve.