If cornmeal cake is already a snack loved for its simplicity and flavor, made without a mixer or blender it’s even better!
Cornmeal Cake (without Mixer and without Blender)
The practicality of this delicious cornmeal cake will delight you!
3 whole eggs
300 grams of sugar
210 grams of wheat flour
2/3 cup (tea) oil
1 cup of milk (240ml)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) cornmeal
1 tablespoon of baking powder (14 grams)
1 tablespoon of fennel (optional)
- Add the eggs and sugar to a container and beat very well with a whisk.
- Add the oil, sifted wheat flour and cornmeal, milk and mix well.
- Add the fennel and yeast, stir until homogenized and transfer to a greased and sprinkled pan.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for approximately 50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool a little at room temperature before unmolding and it’s ready.