This cornmeal cake with orange is a super delicious version of the traditional cake, which in itself is delicious!
Cornmeal Cake with Blender Orange
Whether served with coffee, tea or juice, this orange cornmeal cake is delicious!
3 large whole eggs (150 grams)
2 cups of sugar (400 grams)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) of orange juice (300 grams)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) of wheat flour (200 grams)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) cornmeal (200 grams)
1 tablespoon of fennel (5 grams)
1 tablespoon of chemical yeast (20 grams)
3/4 cup (tea) oil (130 grams)
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and orange juice to a blender, cover and blend well.
- Add the cornmeal, wheat flour and beat until thick. Add the yeast and beat to homogenize the dough.
- Add the fennel and mix well with a spoon. Then transfer the dough to a greased and floured pan.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for approximately 45 minutes, or until it is well baked and golden.
- Unmold the orange cornmeal cake onto a plate of your choice and it is ready to cut and serve.