In just 10 minutes, this practical and delicious cornstarch bread is ready!
Cornbread (Without Wheat Flour)
The practicality of this cornstarch bread made without wheat flour will surprise you!
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon of cake yeast
1 tablespoon of natural yogurt
3 tablespoons of cornstarch
Salt in quantity to taste
- In a container mix the egg. Add the yogurt, salt to taste and mix well.
- Add the cornstarch and mix more. Add the yeast and mix until homogenized.
- Transfer the dough to a greased frying pan and place over low heat.
- Bake until golden on the bottom, turn over and let the other side bake until golden too.
- Turn off the heat and the Maizena bread is ready to be served.