A classic dessert that no one can resist, Leite Moça pudding is the perfect combination of flavor and creaminess!
Condensed milk pudding
This Leite Moça pudding is one that will make us repeat the piece!
- Place the eggs, Leite Moça and whole milk in a blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Melt the sugar until it forms a caramelized syrup and spread it in a mold.
- Pour the dough into the mold using a spoon to avoid mixing it with the caramel.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a bain-marie in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for 1 and a half hours.
- Leave for 40 minutes in the freezer if you prefer, unmold and the pudding is ready.