This coconut pie conquers with its practical preparation and irresistible flavor, in addition to being gluten-free!
Coconut Pie (Gluten Free)
The result of this coconut pie is a dessert that is a huge hit!
3 whole eggs
1 can of condensed milk (395g)
1 cup (tea) grated coconut flakes (100g)
1/4 cup (tea) melted butter or margarine (50g)
1/4 cup (tea) cornstarch/cornstarch (30g)
200 ml coconut milk
pinch of salt
- Grease a baking tray with butter or margarine and set aside. Add eggs and condensed milk to a container and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, melted butter or margarine, a pinch of salt and mix again.
- Add the grated coconut flakes, cornstarch and mix until the dough is homogenized.
- Pour the dough into the greased pan and place in the preheated oven at 180º to bake for around 30 to 35 minutes.
- Wait for the coconut pie to cool a little at room temperature and it is ready to serve.