Crispy and super tasty, these baked cheese biscuits make for a delicious snack!
These cheese biscuits are perfect for many occasions due to their practicality and flavor!
2 large eggs (100 grams)
1 cup (tea) of whole milk (200 grams)
1 cup (tea) flaked corn flour (80 grams)
2 cups (tea) of sour cassava starch (250 grams)
3 cups (tea) of semi-cured cheese (300 grams)
1 level teaspoon of salt (05 grams)
1 cup (tea) of oil (160 grams)
- In a container, place the flaked corn flour, whole milk and mix well. Add the eggs and mix again.
- Add the tapioca starch, salt, oil, grated cheese and mix with a spatula or your hands.
- Transfer the dough to a pastry bag (it can be a rice or sugar bag) and shape the cookies into sticks in a lined or greased pan, with space between them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden on the outside.
- Wait for the cheese biscuits to cool a little before removing them from the mold and they are ready to serve.