Learn how to make braised cabotiá pumpkin in a simple way that is delicious!
Braised Cabotiá Pumpkin
Guarantee a practical, delicious and healthy meal with sautéed cabotiá pumpkin!
500 grams of cabotiá pumpkin
2 tablespoons of oil or olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed or grated
Chopped green flavor to taste
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut it into small cubes.
- Saute the garlic in a pan with oil or olive oil, stirring well. Add the chopped pumpkin and season with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Let it cook over medium to low heat, stirring occasionally. When it reaches the bottom of the pan, slowly add water, cover the pan and let it cook, stirring occasionally.
- When you stick a fork in the pumpkin, it is already done (if you prefer it softer, let it braise for longer, dripping water until the desired doneness).
- Finish by adding chopped green pepper to taste, mix a little and the braised cabotiá pumpkin is ready.