We've Extended The Deadline For The R.A.W. Prize
The R.A.W. Prize—Responsibility, Awareness and Wonder—will support a member of the Gen.T community whose for-profit or non-profit project focuses on creating impact through responsible consumption.
The winner of The R.A.W. Prize will receive a HKD$500,000 grant, enabling them to further develop their project, as well as additional benefits, mentorship and access.
The deadline for applications was previously set to July 31, but we've been so overwhelmed with last-minute interest that we have decided to extend the deadline by two weeks, to August 16, to allow more startups to apply.
As a refresher, here are the details of the prize:
- You need to be part of the Gen.T community—either as an honouree of the Gen.T List or as part of an organisation with a founder or senior leader who is an honouree.
- You are applying on behalf of a registered for-profit or non-profit organisation with a product or service that catalyses responsible consumption and supports United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #12
- Your organisation has impact in Hong Kong and/or Greater China or has concrete plans to expand into Hong Kong and/or Greater China markets
- A HK$500,000 grant for your organisation.
- Three months free office space in Hong Kong
- Access to the mentorship programme at Lane Crawford Joyce Group's Hong Kong headquarters.
- PR and marketing support through Gen.T.
- Complimentary tickets to the Gen.T Asia Summit.
Once we have received and vetted all applications, we will invite a handful of applicants to pitch in person at a dinner in Hong Kong on September 25.
Submit your application via the Luxarity website by midnight on the night of August 16. And good luck!